Sometimes despite eating healthy and doing sports…, you get cancer. This illness leaves us hopeless and in shock, completely unable to plan ahead and see what happens next.
- Breast cancer/ mastocarcinoma
- Cervical cancer /cervixcarcinoma
- Endometrial cancer / endometrialcarcinoma
- Cancer of the vulva / vulvar cancer
- Ovarian cancer / ovarialcarcinoma
- Fallopian tube cancer / fallopian tube carcinoma
In this situation, having a doctor whom you trust, is essential and makes looking at the next steps easier. What next?
I have treated many patients after their clinical cancer therapy and almost all have pulled through very well. Not because of me, of course, but because today cancer is no longer the death warrant we all think it is when we first hear our shocking diagnosis. I want to give you this confidence, together with a highly qualified oncological after-care.
During the after-care, I will also work with the center that conducted your first line therapy if you so wish.