I look forward to welcoming you to my new practice at Tödistrasse 20 in Zürich.
No woman should be seen only as the sum of her symptoms but rather as an individual, a complex being who is part of relationships, a family, a daily routine be it home, school and/or work and who has habits concerning food and sports.
I do not wish to only look at one moment and a momentary life-situation. The most rewarding thing about gynecology for me is the opportunity to look at a womans’ whole life-span while addressing her health.
My Aim: holistic, nature-based gynecology with the highest of medical standards.
Patients who come to the practice are requested to observe the following:
- Only come if you have had no contact with corona-positive persons and have no symptoms. Otherwise, please call us.
- If possible, do not come by public transport, but by bicycle or car.
- Come alone! Do not bring any relatives with you. If your partner is driving you, he/she must unfortunately stay outside.
- Please ring the bell at the door of the practice so that we can unlock the door for you. Disinfect your hands for 30 seconds and keep the necessary distance from the other patients. Take advantage of the opportunity to wait on the terrace in spring weather.
- Bring a face mask if possible.
Thank you very much!
Your practice team