we are looking forward to welcoming you in our practice in the next few days. For all our safety we ask you to note the following:
- Only come if you have had no contact with corona-positive persons and have no symptoms. Otherwise, please call us.
- If possible, do not come by public transport, but by bicycle or car.
- Come alone! Do not bring any relatives with you. If your partner drives you, he/she must unfortunately stay outside.
- Please ring the doorbell at the practice so that we know someone is coming. Disinfect your hands for 30 seconds and keep the necessary distance to the other patients
- Bring your face mask with you and keep it consistently over mouth and nose during the whole stay.
Thank you very much!
Your practice team